The “LeoLetter: Great Dogs, Great People,” is the official quarterly publication of the Leonberger Club of America. It is the primary means of communication for Club business, news, educational & health materials, and matters of general interest to all Leo Lovers. Our volunteer publishing team is committed to serving the Leonberger community by maintaining the highest possible standards of creativity and excellence.
Q2 2023 Submissions Jun. 3 / Mail mid-Jul
Q3 2023 Submissions Aug. 5 / Mail mid-Sept
Q4 2023 Submissions Nov. 4 / Mail mid-Dec
Q2 2023 National Specialty Recap
Q3 2023 Leo Expressions
Q4 2023 Snowbergers
Email as attachment in Word or Text format to shows at leoletter.com
Please remember to submit a write-up of the event (the social side of things) to accompany your results.
We love to show-off our Leos, and the more photos we have the easier this is.
Email the following information to Photos @ leoletter.com
- Person submitting including Address, Phone and Email
- Purpose of submission (library, cover contest, etc)
- Name of all people in photograph, with description (i.e. L to R, etc)
- Registered and/or call names of dog(s) with Owners names
- Statement that you hold exclusive rights to the photo
- Grant permission to use the photo for any and all purposes related to publishing the LeoLetter
You can make payment by check or online through Paypal. Your ad will be processed and published following payment.